Escape Nisi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [M] Under the Influence
by Asar Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am

» The Wanderer
by Chanda Sen Sun May 12, 2013 4:33 am

» Pretty Jewels
by Asar Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 am

» Jewels [M]
by Chanda Sen Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

» Pretty Neck Bruises [M]
by Asar Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 am

» A Dance of Sight and Sound [M]
by Chanda Sen Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 am

» First [M]
by Asar Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

» Long Time No See [M]
by Eremus Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 am

» Punishment [M]
by Adaeze Metaxas Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

[M] Under the Influence

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[M] Under the Influence Empty [M] Under the Influence

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 am

The man stretched out on the bed, eyes sliding shut.

Asar had been gone for a while now. He'd been left alone with nothing to entertain himself with no promise of a quick return.

Chanda had been trying to think of something to do to amuse himself. Not much came to mind.

He could braid his hair.
Nah.

Count all the tiles that made up the floors.
Nah.

Play with himself.
...Maybe.

That would at least distract himself from his boredom for a short time.

He wished he wasn't chained to the bed. He'd have many more options if he wasn't chained like this.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

[M] Under the Influence Empty Re: [M] Under the Influence

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:44 am

Asar had a toothy grin as he entered his room.

"Look what I have!"

He raised a large jug and two northern styled goblets in triumph. "Stolen right under my brothers nose. Too pissed too notice."

He keeled on the bed, not phased by his slave pleasing himself. While it was an exciting site at first, it slowly became the norm.

Setting the two goblets away from his slaves reach he poured himself and his slave some. Taking a sip from his own, he passed the other to his slave.

"Drink it."

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:48 am

Chanda shuffled to sit up when Asar returned.

Finally. When Asar was here, he could at least be somewhat entertained. That was better than his solitary boredom a few moments prior.

A grin curled his lips as his golden eyes settled on the jug in his Master's hand.

Wine.

He hadn't had wine in a long time. It had been longer still since he had had good wine which he was certain this would be.

Chanda took the goblet eagerly, sipping at the sweet liquid sloshing inside it.

He purred softly in pleasure, eyes sliding shut.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 am

His silver eyes glittered with glee as his slave gave a noise of approval.

"Do you like it?"

He took another sip, watching his slave. It warmed the back of his throat and warmed his cheeks lightly. Wine was his favourite out of the alcoholic drinks - especially red wine. He could not stand the beers that the northern people drank all the time.

"It is supposed to be a strong wine from the mainland - and pretty expensive too." Hopefully his brother will be drunk enough to think he drunk it himself... Which was a high chance.

He took another large gulp before shuffling forward so he was planted between Chanda's legs.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 am

"Yes."

With the taste came memories of a time when he had been of the same class. He would have been able to grow up with this wine on his tongue.

One hand moved to touch the earring dangling from his ear, stroking the fine gold and red gems.

His legs parted further to allow Asar to lay between them.

He enjoyed the feeling of a body against his own and was pleased whenever Asar demanding that they lay together so they could feel each other's bodies. It happened a lot. Asar was as needy as he was when it came to feeling physical contact.

"It's good."
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:06 am

"I'm glad."

He rested his head against Chanda's chest. His hand palmed the other side before running up and down Chanda's arm, feeling his muscle, fat and bone.

"Your loosing definition." He hummed

His hand turned from his arm and back down his chest and over his navel before tending to his drink again. His cheeks inflated.

"We need make you move about more." He huffed, he did not like the idea of Chanda moving from this bed - even if only for an hour or two.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 am

Chanda arched a brow, his hand slipping from his earring to rattle the chain attached to his collar.

"Muscle comes with the freedom to move enough to build it."

He couldn't move enough to do the exercise needed to keep up the slight muscle he had had when Asar had first met him.

He was just going to continue wasting away like he had been doing if Asar continued to keep him chained to the bed.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:17 am

Asar huffed again, reaching up to touch his collar.

"But you look so pretty like this."

He tapped the gold metal thoughtfully, the smaller, decorative chains ting-ing.

"... How much exercise do you need to do?"

He loved the way Chanda looked when he first met him slender but muscular, and dark skin.

Now he seemed more slender and his skin was not as dark as it had been from being kept inside. He had not taken him out since they got his first collar.

He sulked a little. It seemed he would either have to let him out more if he wanted to keep him vaguely like how he met him.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:21 am

"More than I do now," was his immediate reply.

Chanda shrugged half-heartedly as he sipped from his goblet again.

"An hour a day. Perhaps two." He'd have to work harder in the beginning to get him used to exercising again. Then they could cut his exercise a little bit, he supposed.

Either way, he needed to be unchained from the bed.

He sipped at his wine again, eyes sliding shut again.

He loved the taste on his tongue.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 am

Asar grumbled before downing the last drop of wine in his goblet. He may let Chanda out more - like he used to. He guesed it would be nice to watch him exercise or dance while he sat and ate or just laid around the gardens. Whatever, he will consider this later.

Leaning over less then gracefully, thin clothing hitching over his body he grabbed the jug before snuggling back up into Chanda's chest.

It has been cooler lately, so it was nicer to press against Chanda without becoming or uncomfortable.

He poured himself more before topping up Chanda's glass, as he would for family or others at his status or higher, before setting it down on a closer table.

"My day has been boring again. I tried to get away from my studies again, but my teacher caught me before I got away. He was going on some sort of theory - I don't know." He hated studying - mostly because he did not understand it half the time. And before he could kind of gasp what it was, it was onto the next thing. And at every chance, he moaned about it to Chanda... Which was a daily occurrence.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:39 am

The man's lips quirked upwards when his goblet was topped up.

The two were going to indulge tonight. A rare occurrence. He hoped that it would happen more often now. He'd like to spend a night relaxing with a jug of wine in the future.

Studies are important.It was what he wanted to say.

But he couldn't bring himself to say it. He'd run from his own studies as a child. He had hated them and complained about them like Asar was doing. Perhaps. He didn't actually listen to Asar's complaining.

He didn't have the patience.

He just hummed softly in response to a babble that faded into the background as he relaxed further against the headboard of the bed.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 am

He took another sip of the wine, he cheeks showing a slight red and he was feeling a little light. Ah, he should probably slow down.

"Oh, and my sister is coming down sometime soon in a couple of nights. I haven't seen her since she left to go and get married. I think she is pregnant? I guess that will make me an uncle. Though it I think my brothers had a few bastards. Though they don't count?"

He sipped his wine again, stopping his rambling for a moment. He never really got to know his sister. She was pretty reserved, and did not pay much attention to him. From what he knew, she married some older rich northerner.

"Does a bastard count?"

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 am

Chanda gave a mindless hum in response to the boy's question.

He hadn't been listening. He still wasn't listening.

Chanda had learned very quickly that if a topic was important, Asar would nudge him or slap him if he didn't respond. Otherwise he could get away with just mindlessly agreeing to everything he said without putting forwards the effort to listen to him.

The man drained the last of his wine.

He needed more if he was going to be dealing with a tipsy Asar babbling in his ear all night.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 am

Tipsy, he gave the question a miss, before moving on to another subject.

"I wonder if I should get you a new collar or more jewellery." He gave the band round his wrist a tug. "I've seen you in all of the jewellery." His moved up to link he finger around his collar to give it a tug. "But I have seen you in that everyday since you have worn it."

He shifted so he was kneeling in front of Chanda, face to face, rather then leaning on him.

"What do you think?" He asked, trying to prompt an answer.

"My father stopped letting me buy so much to try and get me to study - so I can't get both." He took a sip. "What an ass."

Lips curled in pride. He rarely insulted his father, even in front of Chanda, and he always felt a little giddy when he did.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 am

His eyes snapped open in a little glare when Asar tugged at his collar.

The little shit knew he didn't like that. He hated his collar being tugged and yanked at.

His gaze turned longingly to the jar of wine for a moment before returning to Asar's flushed face. He was getting more and more tipsy with every passing moment. The wine was really working wonders on Asar.

It was a shame that it wasn't making him quieter.

Chanda shrugged in response to the question. He hadn't been paying attention beforehand. He didn't know what Asar was asking him.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24 am

Too busy in his pride in insulting his father, he drank the rest of his wine before he could slosh it over his white sheets. He was sober enough to know that he did not want them to be stained.

He placed he goblet down next to the jug before turning his attention back to Chanda, draping himself over him.

"Ha. My brother was not lying when he said it was strong. No wonder he was so pissed."

He looked up at Chanda before peering into his goblet. It was empty.

"Huh, yours is empty. Do you want more?"

Before he allowed time to answer, he leaned across the bed again to grab the jug before slowly moving back, taking extra care not to spill any.

"Here." He filled both of there goblets to the brim, before placing the jug down closer to them, not wanting to lean across and risk spilling it.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:28 am

"Mhmm."

He could answer that question easily. Did he want more? Was Chanda a shameless whore? Yes, of course.

He wouldn't get through tonight without a huge amount of wine in his system.

He was silently hoping that the wine would dampen the whine that was constantly streaming from Asar's mouth.

Chanda almost drained the filled goblet in one long swallow.

He was hoping the alcohol would rush to his head.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 am

He watched Chanda drain the wine, only sipping his... In large gulps.

"You can have the more if you want." Chanda could do it himself this time. So what if it was unsavoury if a slave poured there own alcohol. It was on his terms.

"Huh, if you do exercise more, we should buy you some more dancing gear rather then jewellery. Oh, I could show you off to others- wait no. I would like you to myself. That is nice."

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his shoulder.

"Yeah, you could do private dances. Just for me. Maybe just give people a glimpse of you."

He leaned up to press a kiss to his ear before leaning back to look his slave up and down.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 am

He could pour his own wine. Now he'd been given permission to do so, he'd happily oblige.

"I'll dance for anyone you tell me to," Chanda murmured softly.

He'd dance any way Asar wanted him to in front of anyone. If Asar wanted him to tease someone with a soft sensual dance then he would. Equally, if Asar wanted him to dance so provocatively he was almost fucking the person he was dancing, then he would happily do so.

He missed dancing for numerous people.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:48 am

"That's good. You're good."

He took another sip of his wine a little more before giggling. "Imagine if you whined them up until they almost came, but you won't let that happen. Leaving them all helpless and wanting you but only I can have you. They are all too dirty for you."

He rubbed Chanda's thigh with one hand, holding the goblet in the other. He felt giddy and there was a permanent heat in his cheeks. He took another sip before leaning back forward.

"I want them to all want you, but you're just for me."

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:52 am

The man's eyes were slightly hooded, a grin forming on his lips at the boy's suggestion.

"I could make them all want me," he replied huskily.

He was confident in his ability. He knew what people wanted. He knew how to use their lust against them to draw them to him. He knew what to do.

His thighs parted a little when Chanda's hand caressed one thigh.

The man's tongue traced over his lower lip slowly.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 am

"Yeah, I bet you could."

He giggled again.

"Everyone will want to fuck you or even just to touch you." He kissed softly, sucking on his lower lip before leaning back a little. "I bet it is worst to see someone else fuck you. That is all what they have to get off on."

He felt something wet splatter down his front and he leaned back, seeing red down him and drops on his bed.

"Fuck."

He quickly placed his goblet down before going back to his position, looking down and making a whining noise in hope it will go.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:17 pm

He returned the kiss, leaning forwards to continue it even as Asar pulled back.

Kissing meant Asar's mouth was occupied. He couldn't talk if he was otherwise occupied. At least, that was Chanda's logic. Asar could probably find a way.

Chanda arched a brow when Asar leaned back and sloshed wine down his front.

The boy's curse was met with a small amused grin.

Chanda, in his hazy sense of mind, drained the last of the wine from his goblet and set it aside before sliding out from behind Asar. He laid the boy against the headboard of the bed where he had been leaning a moment before and moved to kneel in front of the boy.

He leaned over, golden eyes almost glowing as his tongue began lapping at the wine dripping over his Master's chest.

He couldn't let good wine go to waste.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asar Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Mind fuzzy, he let Chanda move him about, the sheets becoming more stained was the wine dripped from his body.

He let out a short breath as Chanda lapped at the wine coating his skin, before letting out a happy whine. Toes scrunching up, his hands threaded through older man's hair approvingly.

Maybe spilling the wine was not so bad.

"You're so good." He murmured, thumbs massaging the man's scalp.

Asar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chanda Sen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:30 pm

His tongue traced each droplet of wine along his Master's skin, savouring the sweet flavour on his tongue.

His lips and tongue trailed lower as his hands reached up, loosening the damp, stained wrap-around Asar was wearing.

Chanda let it pool on the bed as his tongue trailed over the sensitive skin around his arousal, lapping at the damp skin.

His hands rested on Asar's thighs, coaxing them apart gently.
Chanda Sen
Chanda Sen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum