Escape Nisi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [M] Under the Influence
by Asar Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am

» The Wanderer
by Chanda Sen Sun May 12, 2013 4:33 am

» Pretty Jewels
by Asar Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 am

» Jewels [M]
by Chanda Sen Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

» Pretty Neck Bruises [M]
by Asar Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 am

» A Dance of Sight and Sound [M]
by Chanda Sen Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 am

» First [M]
by Asar Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

» Long Time No See [M]
by Eremus Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 am

» Punishment [M]
by Adaeze Metaxas Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Long Time No See [M]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Long Time No See [M] Empty Long Time No See [M]

Post  Hades the God Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 am

The light scratching of a quill, ink and the sight of stacked paper. Heh, the boy had not changed much, has he? Still the workaholic.

Hade's shifted his weight, watching the back of the boy's head with interest.

Well, it was pretty obvious that he was going to stay that way, considering the gift and asked for and received. The knowledge of ruling, wasn't it? Or something similar.

He stalked forward, as silently as he could be, leaning down he his lips were pressed the the boys ears.

"Long time no see." He purred, puffing a bit of hot breath against the shell of he boy's ear.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See [M] Empty Re: Long Time No See [M]

Post  Eremus Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 pm

He jerked in shock, spinning around. Shooting a cold glare at the God, he pulled away, rubbing his ear in annoyance.

"Yes, it had been, thank Gods." he sighed remorsefully. So many years of blissful peace.

And now this idiot had shown up again.

Picking up his pen again, he continued to scribble away, skillfully ignoring the God behind him.

He had had an awful lot of practise in ignoring people, namely Evadne and various other annoying people around the town.

This was the perfect opportunity to put his skills to good use.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:48 am

The corners of his lips curled at the cold glare, and even more so when his toy turned to ignore him.

He placed his lips against the other ear.

"You make it sound like you are displeased to see me."

Teeth scrapped the ear as he spoke before finally biting them softly. His eyes scanned the paperwork in front of the boy. He let go, leaving small pink indents.

"You have been busy, I see. Finding my gift useful?"

He placed his hands on Eremus' shoulders, fingertips working into the muscle, nails dangerously close to ripping the fabric and skin.

"Must be stressful."

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:15 am

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever gave you that impression?"

A shudder rippled down his spine as the teeth clamped down on his ear, still trying his hardest to ignore the man as he continued scribbling on the parchment, despite his rapidly darkening cheeks.

Eremus tapped the pen on the desk in thought, before continuing to writes, the nib scratching its way across the page.

Ignoring the God's question, he shrugged the black-clawed hands off his shoulders irritably. He didn't want those things anywhere near him at the moment.

Or the rest of Hades, for that matter.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am

"Well, you refuse to look me in the eye, well, with the exception of the glare earlier. And you keep writing as if I am not in the room."

He kept his grip on Eremus' shoulders, the tips of his nails pressed against the skin, threatening to rip through it.

"But why would you want to ignore me? I am not much of a bore, am I?"

His hands drifted down and and pressed against the tops of his pet's thighs. Hade's pressed his grey tinted lips in the crook of Eremus' neck.

"I should change that, shouldn't I? "

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:14 am

He kept scribbling wordlessly, only twitching uncomfortably as the claws dug sharply into his shoulders.

His body stiffened as the God's hands slid down his body, putting his pen down with a sigh.

"You can try."

He jerked his head away from the man's lips again, picking up the pen to continue writing, eyebrows knit in concentration as he looked through the list he had made.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 am

A line appeared in the center of his brows from the little reaction he was getting.

Ah well. He was sure the boy would soon crack. He had a knack of sweetening people up.

Taking the "You can try." as "Go ahead." he slowly rubbed Eremus' inner thigh, feeling the warmth of human flesh in the palm of his hand - which he knew were like ice. The strokes were long and soft, form the top of his to close to the boys groin. Just enough so that he can feel the heat from it.

The corners of his lips still curled, he pressed his lips against the ear, toying with it.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:41 am

He hissed a soft gasp as icy hands brushed over his skin, skin flinching under the cold touch. An inadvertent shudder rippled through him at the sensation of icy fingers on his skin.

This was familiar. Those soft, fleeting touches, the frosty sensation, the brush of claws, so dangerous. Just as it had been when they had made that deal.

The memory of it made his cheeks tinge pink and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat, forcing himself to continue writing as he chewed at his lip.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 am

Hade's felt felt Eremus squirm under him and saw his cheeks pink a little. He could not help but but chuckle lightly. Humans were so easy to pick on, their words always so much bigger then their actions.

Letting charcoal talons run across the skin, just soft enough so that they left a light pink trail and not hurt all that much, he bent his head a little more forward so his can place an icy kiss against the warm cheekbone.

"Am I still boring you?" He waited a couple beats, his voice changing into more of a purr. "I can change that." He placed his hands at the tops of the boy's thigh's, close enough for his groin to ache in anticipation.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 am

He kept writing, though his hand trembled and paused as talons scraped across his skin, a shudder running through him. His breathing was starting to pick up in his chest inadvertently, shifting a little as he continued to write.

The man twitched as cold lips brushed over his cheek, the skin flushing a little under the touch.

The pen paused in its tracks as he tried to remember what he was going to write.

"I am trying to work." he growled, slightly reluctantly.

He was conflicted. Work was important to him, and Hades annoyed him. But Hades was very good at winding him up and right now he was succeeding. He shifted in his seat again, scowling.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 am

"Oh? But your hand writing is getting a little sloppy now. I must be of some interest to you?"

And he saw the way his hands stopped, shaking slightly, when he lightly dragged his nails over the skin. He lightly dragged the nails a little further up to push the fabric a little more back, only just covering Eremus' member teasingly.

"I am sure you can let work wait for a while?" He leaned back to nip the ear again. "None of my- There are no other people to play with right now. Especially ones that squirm like you do."

He pressed his thumb into the crease of the joint, the tips of the nails pressing into the skin, only just light enough to draw blood.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 am

"My handwriting is fine, thank you."

He stifled a barely concealed gasp as the nails dragged up his thighs, legs inadvertently slipping slightly apart.

His ear pinkened a little as it was nipped again, the flush spreading to his cheeks.

A small noise accidentally escaped him as the nails dug into his skin, hips jerking instinctively.

"Fine."

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 am

The little twitches and noises coming from Eremus made his own member twitch in anticipation.

He pressed his nails in a little harder, getting great satisfaction watching the stotic boy spread his legs and lose himself slightly.

"Fine? Fine as in you're emphasising your not-so-beautiful handwriting. Or fine, you want me to fuck you?"

His tongue flicked over the shell of the ear.

"Tell me, I am impatient."

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 am

Eremus squirmed, sucking in a gasp as the claws dug further into his hips, feeling a little blood trickle down the inside of his thigh. Forcing himself to ignore it, he continued to write, before pausing to chew the end of the quill.

"You are a God, Hades. You are omniscient. Don't try to fool me that you do not even know what I mean."

He shot a glare at the man, cheeks darkening as a tongue flicked over his ear, shaking his head slightly.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 am

If he was any lesser being, he would of pouted rather like a child. Of course this little pet would come out with something like this. But in some odd way, that is what made him so fun to toy with.

He tugged on the earlobe, finding the glare, which may be intimidating to another man, rather adorable.

"Come one now, play along." Teeth clamped on the ear lobe again, tugging it before he spoke again, voice hush against the boys ear. "Tell me, what did you mean by fine? Do you want me to fuck you over this desk until you scream?"

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:25 am

Another frosty glare was shot at the God as he picked up on the amused look on his features. Hades was one of the few people that he couldn't intimidate and it infuriated him. Normally he could have people quivering in fear with just a look.

The man inhaled sharply as his earlobe was tugged, feeling his ears starting to burn in embarrassment.

He put his pen down with a sigh.

"What kind of leader would I be if I could be reduced to a quivering pleading mass with just a few light touches, Hades?"

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:46 am

If he was not pouting before, he was now.

Hades' paused for a few seconds, drumming his fingers on the boys thighs while thinking over the next course of action. He could just fuck his pet over the desk right here and now. He could easily overpower him, and it has not stopped him before. But where was the fun in that? Or, he could try to slowly chip away until the boy was writhing in his seat, begging him. But that would take too long.

Hmm.

"Tut, leaders. No fun."

He moved away from the human, licking the small drop of blood off his thumbs, to sit on the desk. Slap bang on the paper Eremus was writing on.

Resting his head in his hands, he made no effort hide his eyes drifting over the humans body. He looked just as delicate as last time, just that his body had grew to fit his limps, which were long and lanky. And his faced had matured, surprising beautifully.

But the most important thing that grew rested between his legs. He licked his lips, eyes dwelling on where the member was under the teasing clothing.

"Well, go on then, prove to me you are a leader. Fight me. This foul beast that threatens you."

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 am

He stared at the God, one eyebrow raised in irritation and disapproval. Had he not already met Hades, he would have expected him to be terrifying and sophisticated. Not an attention-seeking playful thing like a bored puppy.

The man tugged the hem of his skirt down irritably as the God's eyes lingered on his crotch, giving him a rough shove.

But his body didn't budge.

It was unfair getting Eremus to overpower him. He wasn't strong as it was, not to mention Gods had supernatural strength. This was by no means a fair match.

He could be sadistic, yes, but he didn't feel like he hated Hades quite enough to take a knife out on him. Though that may change if he continued to piss him off.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 am

He snorted at the feeble shove, eyes glistened with amusement. This was what he wanted, now that the work was out of the way... Sort of. It seemed to still have the boy'a main attention, but he was sure he could change that.

"Come on now, your sister can do better then that."

He inched closer to to Eremus' face, so that it was only a hairline between their noses. The slight signs of wrinkles in the corner of his eyes deepened as his lips curled.

"Is this the power of the great leader? Whose strength can be over powered by a girl? A pretty thing at that."

He knew there was more to power then strength - even though it was a huge bonus. But why not taunt the boy for a while?

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 am

His lip curled, seizing a fistful of the long, black locks and using it as leverage to pull the God off the desk, using all his strength. A girly move, perhaps, but it did the trick.

The God toppled off the desk.

Well, he had achieved to do that. The man scowled up at the God who had fallen onto him, trying to wriggle out from underneath him, very unsuccessfully.

Now just to get away.

And work, like he was supposed to.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 am

He almost yelped out of surprised. Almost.

In a normal situation, he would of fought back ruthlessly. And he almost did plunge his nails into the boys eyes. But he restrained himself, remembering where he was, who he was with and what his intentions where.

Instead he let the force of gravity take over, with maybe a little help from his sense on balance, to topple on Eremus. He made quick work of spreading the boys legs and placing his hands either side of the delicate head. Nose to nose, he grinned down at his prey, taking great satisfaction as he wriggled underneath him.

"Never thought you would be so forward." So over done by humans, he knew. But he could not help himself.

He rolled his hips against Eremus, the fabric riding up the boys tanned thigh.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am

He glared up at him dully, continuing to try and wriggle out from underneath him.

It wasn't that he was so averse to Hades fucking him, it was just that he had a lot of work to do, and the last thing he needed was the inability to sit down hindering him too. That and the fact that Hades could be exceptionally irritating when he chose to be.

Like now, for example.

He growled halfheartedly as Hades spread his legs, the noise quickly morphing into a low groan as hips ground down against his.

This was an inconvenience. Bad timing. There was so much paper-work that needed doing and he wasn't going to why? Because some man... yes, a god, but still some form of male... who he hadn't seen in years... was horny.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 am

His lips stretched wider at the small groan that passed Eremus' lips, and he rolled his hips again.

Burying his lips into the crook of the boys neck, he bit and sucked on the flesh wanting the bruise it like the boys wrists.

One hand captured one of the boys wrists, holding it above his head and into the tiled flooring. He was sure that would leave a little bruising.

The other hand ran up the boys thigh, nails scraping up them as they did before. He remembered how positively he reacted to them. Pushing the clothing up to expose the boy's hipbone, he ran his hand up under the chiton to press the tip of his index nail onto the boys nipple circling it slowly.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eremus Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 am

He inhaled sharply as hips began to roll against his again, breathing slowly speeding up in his chest.

"...I've got so much to do..." he grumbled, but his head lolled back, not resisting, not struggling as Hades pinned his wrist to the ground.

His reserve was slowly slipping away.

Goodbye, work.

He shuddered as nails raked up his skin again, jerking, not expecting the touch. His body writhed a little as the nails scraped over his nipple, not hard enough to tear the skin, but just enough to be a little dangerous.

"...I need to finish it..." he forced out, more complaining than actually trying to convince himself now.

Eremus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades the God Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 am

"I am sure you can finish it later."

His lips brushed the boys jawline and then his mouth, darting a tongue over the lips forcefully to part them.

Ah, humans always tasted so sweet, especially the richer ones with their fresh fruits and juices. Or maybe it was his knowledge on there innocence that made them so sweet? Every single one of them.

He tweaked the humans nipple his nails. Only just light enough to not piece it. Maybe draw just a little blood.

And so delicate to. Easy to snap in half or to pierce through their flesh.

He rolled his hips a little more roughly this time, rocking Eremus' body with his force.

Hades the God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum